Persuading a person involves the use of reasoning or temptation to convince about an idea or action that is desired. The idea of persuading someone is gentler in comparison to the notion of ‘arguing’ which may comprise the use of attack tactics to promote acceptance of an idea. The list of essay topics given below will serve to stimulate your thought process to allow you to conceive an idea of your own for your essay. Opposing views can be used to develop a written composition with a novel perspective.
Below is a list of selected topics for your use:
2) Magazine advertisements influence women to transform their bodies into ‘stick figures’.
3) Euthanasia and Physician-assisted suicide are essentially the same.
4) Recycling is a hoax promoted by manufacturers to gain access to cheap raw materials.
5) Bullying awareness programs in fact contribute to increase bullying.
6) Gun ownership should be promoted to control crimes.
7) Biological fathers of children should be bound to bear child-raising expenses.
8) Sex education has no effect on reducing sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
9) Parenting lessons should be a part of high school curriculum.
10) Dietary/Nutritional supplements in fact contribute to our national disease burden.
11) Cloning is in fact Reincarnation.
12) Prostitution is a personal choice.
13) Rape and Incest cannot be regarded as justified reasons for abortion.
14) Co-education contributes positively to academic gains.
15) Cyber-bullying is a more destructive form of bullying.
16) Legalizing prostitution can contribute significantly to tax revenue generation.
17) Graffiti paintings enhance the beauty of cities.
18) Genetically modified chickens should not be considered chickens.
19) Euthanasia (mercy killing) favors capital punishment.
20) Beauty contests (females) and body-building contests (males) contribute to segregation of sexes.
21) Network television is in fact ‘Mass Mind Control’.
22) Fluoride in the toothpaste can lower our IQ.
23) Traffic accidents and the use of cell phone are interrelated.
24) Ebola Virus Disease is a reflection of human vulnerability to disease.
25) ‘Free speech’ and ‘limitations’ do not align with each other.
As new topics become available, we will add them to the list.
Share with your friends if you care about them.
Happy Writing !!